Our Cul-Tú-Art Plan is a coordinated planning document that identifies strategies in the following areas:
View the latest Cul-Tú-Art Quantitative Research Results
Under Cul-Tú-Art, our department and the San Antonio Arts Commission is committed to the following Cultural Equity Statement:
To support a full creative life for all, the San Antonio Arts Commission and Department of Arts & Culture commit to championing policies and practices of cultural equity that empower a just, inclusive, equitable city.
We believe that Black Lives Matter and affirm that:
- We stand strongly against racism, injustice, oppression, and violence.
- We commit to changing structural and institutional racism.
- We pledge to advance equity within City of San Antonio arts policies and programs.
- We believe that the arts can provide the space to foster conversations that bring us together.
- We trust the arts in this role, especially in moments of crisis