Opportunity Listing - Detail
Posted 83 days ago ago by Carol Schliesinger (Arts)
||Inspire Fine Arts
|Job or Call Website:
||lisa digat inspirefineartcenter-digdot-org
|Number of Positions:
|Hours Per Week:
||This is the job for you if...
• You have a passion for community-based arts. You enjoy listening to and sharing with people. You embrace diversity. You are energized by working with people with autism or learning differences, children in hospitals, senior citizens, refugees, homeless, and women who are rebuilding their lives after years of abuse.
• You have a flexible mindset: You can work on a spreadsheet in the morning and clean the store room in the afternoon. You can work in a community classroom-like setting, where distractions tend to be higher
||The Operations Manager furthers the mission of Inspire Community Fine Arts Center by:
(40%) Designing and managing Standard Operating Procedures that will:
Make registration efficient and easily accessible.
Make cash handling and accounting procedures transparent, standard, and efficient.
Collect data that helps us better tell the story of our impact.
Process payroll twice a month
Ensure that our physical space is welcoming to our guests
(40%) Providing Excellent Customer service that will:
Help all clients register easily and feel welcome.
Help all clients get information in the way they need (phone, email, or snail mail)
Make Inspire’s website easily navigable (and findable)
Help Inspire grow its customer database
(20%) Assist in Events/Fundraising by:
Assist in coordinating fundraising events, such as Big Give and Juried Art Show
Secure in-kind donations, and prize money for events
And other duties as assigned.
||Qualifications: Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in the following:
• Creating/implementing Standard Operation Procedures for non-profits, particularly in financial management and Human Resources.
• Collaborating with potential donors, community organizations, artists, and members of the public
• Planning fundraising events, particularly exhibits; Securing corporate and individual sponsorships
• Knowledge of the following software: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Quickbooks, Social media (Facebook, Instagram), Simple web design programs like Weebly, Joomla, Jumbula, etc.
• Because we work in schools and hospitals, all applicants will be required to pass a background check and provide proof of immunizations.
|Compensation or Award:
||Compensation • $15/hour; 32 hours a week. • Paid leave (accrued). • Some paid holidays; additional unpaid vacation (2 weeks) • Summer Flex hours (work from home schedule)
|Instructions or Notes:
||To apply Email the following to Lisa Cortez Walden at email@example.com
• cover letter
• three references
• and any online portfolio links
Interviews will begin immediately. Position will be open until filled.