Posted 22 days ago ago by Javier Flores (Arts)
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Executive Leadership Team
The Development Manager is an integral part of the SAY Sí leadership team. The Development Manager will lead the development program, cultivate lasting donor relationships, manage grants, and support events.
- Support the development and execute a strategic plan for donor cultivation, retention, and stewardship
- Execute grant strategy, proposals, and reports for government, corporate, private and individual funders
- Support marketing and communications strategies, including online and print materials
- Oversee funding campaigns, fundraisers and other fundraising initiatives
Additional Key Responsibilities:
Mission Advancement - Reinforce SAY Sí’s values within the organization and to the community; effectively communicate benefits and impact of SAY Sí’s efforts to all stakeholders; secure resources and support for all philanthropic endeavors.
Collaboration - Build and nurture strategic relationships to enhance support for SAY Sí; serve as a community leader in building collaborations based on trust and credibility to advance our mission; communicate with influence to attain buy-in and support of goals; Provide tools and resources for the development of others.
Operational Effectiveness - Strategically integrate development processes; involve team and community in the development of initiatives, clear accountability and ensure continuous improvement.
Personal Growth - Foster a learning environment embracing diverse abilities; create a sense of urgency and positive tension to support change; anticipate challenges that can derail growth and personal learning
- Bachelor’s degree - preferred Development, Business or Marketing degrees
- 2 years of experience in nonprofit development, 1 year in a leadership role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as effective listening skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or other donor databases
- Understand operational and project budget development
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Computer proficiency with an emphasis on Microsoft Office, GSuite Applications and web-related navigation.
- Accounting and/or business background helpful
- CFRE preferred
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrated strategic thinker
- A tireless advocate for the mission
- Strong networking ability
Salary: $38,000 - $42,000 per year, benefits include Medical and 401K
Annual Organizational Budget: $1.1M
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, three references and cover letter to Nicole Amri, Program Director at Nicole@saysi.org
Submissions will be accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.