The Cos House was built before 1835. It is the site of General Perfecto Cos’s signing of the Articles of Capitulation, across Villita Street from the Little Church of La Villita. With capacity for 100 seated or 140 reception style, it is often used for small wedding receptions, parties or dinners. The Cos House has two indoor rooms and a small food preparation area, with private, newly renovated restrooms. A covered porch leads into a large tree-shaded courtyard surrounded by a private fence covered with WPA-era artwork. Check the [calendar] for availability.
Damage Deposit: $500
Table/chair rental: $8 per table; $2 per chair
Venue Rental Policies & Guidelines